ResponsivMR’s sample experts will help you cultivate the most effective recruitment strategy for your target audience and objectives. Whether your goal is efficiency in timing and cost, or optimal representation of target groups that are less prevalent in online panels, we will find a solution that works for your unique needs. Connect with us today to chat with a sample expert.
What you gain from us
- Multi-modal access (API sample access, internal CATI team and strategic global partner network)
- Global reach with sample in over 95 countries
- Centralized fieldwork communications with an agile, diversified recruitment approach
- In-house CATI team with multi lingual and executive interviewers
- I-HUT capabilities with product fulfillment and industry leading re-contact rates
- Deeply profiled consumer, B2B and healthcare targets for niche audience access
surveys completed in 2020
years of experience for our senior management
clients who have transitioned their tracking programs to us in the past 5 years
With our extensive sampling network and API access platforms, we can seamlessly access 250+ panel suppliers in over 95 countries.
Our seasoned project management team will provide you with the expertise you need and the quality you demand.
Internal CATI Team
Since 1992, we’ve completed more than 5,000 projects for clients in industries ranging from automotive and banking to health care and political polling. Our fully supervised and continuously monitored CATI center consists of both onshore and offshore resources.
Executive interviewers are utilized for high level B2B respondent samples.
Multi-lingual interviewing capabilities.
- Access to our vetted network of external sources for additional traffic to your survey.
- Compliance with Insights Association and ESOMAR quality standards.
- Coverage across various recruitment methodologies for a solution customized to your needs.
The result of an average is better than a potential disparity of a single panel. Demographic representation alone doesn’t account for behavioral or psychographic characteristics that may differ in recruitment sources.
Our agile blend approach is an optional solution that we offer to stabilize your sample composition by combining multiple sources to reduce bias.
The ideal blend includes panel and non-panel sources, such as proprietary panels, online communities, social media and affiliated partnerships.
All respondents are subject to the same quality control standards (digital fingerprinting, IP address, geo-validation, straight-lining/speeding checks, etc.)